Sunday, April 5, 2009

My Best Friend's Wedding

I had the wonderful opportunity to be maid of honor in my friend Jessie's wedding two weeks ago. It was one of the most fun weddings that I have ever attended. Her wedding took place in Albuquerque, NM at the beautiful Prairie Star. My husband and I at the wedding. This was the incredible view when they got married:
Their first dance was marked by the bridal party flanking them. At a particular moment in the song, we raised our given lighters. It was a good moment.


I really liked the personal touch of using black and white photos of them on the tables as decorations. It was nice to visit all the tables and see the pictures.
They borrowed her step father's Mercedes for the evening. He added a special touch as a final surprise for the night. What a beautiful bride! Thanks for letting me be a part of your celebration!

No comments: