Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Bridal Shower Game - Celebrity Brides

I planned a bridal shower a few weeks ago for a bride that requested no silly or embarrasing games. This one was a lot of fun! I cut part of the face off a famous celebrity. Then, I found a bride that "fit her face" out of a bridal magazine. I glued the celebrity face on the bride. The guests, as they were arriving, had to try to guess which celebrity was represented. They didn't all make it back on the plane very well, but I thought they would be fun to share. Can you get them all?
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
Answers:
1 Gwenyth Paltrow
2 Jennifer Aniston
3 Nicole Richie
4 Angelina Jolie
5 Jennifer Hudson
6 Madonna
7 Anne Hathaway
8 Reese Witherspoon
9 Lindsay Lohan
10 Kate Hudson
11 Halle Berry

1 comment:

Wenni Donna said...

Super nice article. I liked reading through this. My best friend is getting married and I am planning a fun bridal bash for her. From eventup.com have already booked the affordable garden themed NYC venues and now making handmade decoration crafts. Hoping to have a great experience with this DIY bash.